Please reblog if someone you knew was killed by Lord Voldemort or any of his followers. As everybody knows, being killed by a killing curse, having your soul sucked out by a dementor, or getting petrified by a basilisk is a truly tragic fate for anyone; muggle or wizard. 93% of people won’t reblog this, for they have already been killed.
my lips are dry and disgusting. blistex to the rescue.
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate;
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date;
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm’d;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimm’d;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
- J: should i post my tumblr stats on facebook to get more frins?
- Die: ha! if ya want it ;) why not!
- J: ha
- Die: mine is on my page, but not like HAAAAY GUYZ HERE'Z MY TUUUMBS
- J: i'm posting exactly what you just said
- Die: AHAHAHAH YES
- J: LOLOLOL
- done and done!
- ahahaha i am so laughingggg
- omg, i can post this convo on my tumb!
bout to write lesson plans while watching hocus pocus while eating fro-yo. heav.
- meeting tomorrow morning @7:45am
- on the interstate by 6:50am